Dear clients. We hope you are all keeping safe and well.
At this point in time we believe we are just past the halfway point in our salon closure, so we thought we would give you an update.
Dangerfield & Keane – Hair & Beauty Suite are following the guidance of HM Government and the NHS.
While we are looking forward to reopening and seeing you all, your safety as well as the safety and wellbeing of our team are paramount to us.
As you know the reopening of hair and beauty salons is one of the final stages in the easing of the lockdown. The present date being discussed, Saturday July 4th is the earliest date that we will be allowed
to reopen. However, this date may change.
Once an opening date is confirmed Shaun and I will return 1 week before to prepare the salon for safety, protection and the new client journey as we see it.
· We will then start rearranging our diary and appointment system
· Approximately 3 days before we re-open for clients, we will activate our phone lines and our appointment system
· We will contact all clients by text or email inviting them to book
· Previously booked appointments on our diary from the reopening date will be honoured
· Appointments will be spaced, with longer times to allow for cleaning and sanitisation in-between clients
· There are many reasons for waiting until the date of July 4this confirmed and not “jumping the gun”:
· There may well be fewer appointments available for at least the first 2 weeks until we monitor the flow and the safe running of the salon
· We believe we may be limited in the number of clients allowed in the salon at any one time in order to preserve the 2 metre distance between clients
· We may only be permitted to use every second chair and mirror
The coming weeks and months will be a new experience for all of us. As soon as we know more we will plan, organise and arrange our salon to give you the service, treatment and results that have brought you
back to us time and time again over the past 12 years.
We are so looking forward to seeing you again. PLEASE stay safe and stay well until then.
Gerri, Shaun and all the team at D & K