We will follow all the official guidance as your safety and the safety and wellbeing of our team are paramount to us. There is strict guidance in place for hair salons which must be followed in order for us to operate safely. All clients and team members will be expected to adhere to the guidance and salon protocol.
If you feel unwell; If you have a persistent dry cough; a temperature or a loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms, you must cancel your appointment and we will rebook you for 14 days time.
We are required to collect client’s names, date and time of visit, and who provided the service or treatment.
• As you enter the salon you must sanitise your hands.
• You are required to wear a mask in our salon. You may bring your own or we can provide one for you.
• Every station and chair along with our equipment will be sanitised between appointments. This takes time to complete properly.
• You should only remove your mask or face covering to have your drink.
• We have a digital magazine link for you to access magazines on your phone or tablet.
• You may bring a Kindle or iPad if you wish.
• Please know that your safety and the safety of our team are our top priority. We intend to carry on trading and providing our services in a Covid-19 safe environment. We ask that you work with us and be aware that we can and will refuse service to anyone who does not adhere to our protocol.
Gerri, Shaun and all the team at
Dangerfield and Keane